Declaring Minors

Engineering Minors and Campus Minors

  • A student needs to formally declare a minor by filling out a form and turning it in at 206 Engineering Hall.
  • Information on minors is available at the College of Engineering and at the campus.
  • Note for Computer Science Minor: AE 470 Aerospace Numerical Methods (AE 370 in the new program) will substitute for CS 357 Numerical Methods I.
  • Note for Mathematics Minor: credit for MATH 415 Applied Linear Algebra will not be allowed if it is taken after MATH 225. To get credit for MATH 415 it should be taken instead of MATH 225 (2 hours of 415 will count in place of 225 and 1 hour will count as Technical Elective).


Program Administration
bswoodrdatillinois [dot] edu (Brian Woodard)
Director of Undergraduate Programs

gerholdatillinois [dot] edu (Laura Gerhold)
Coordinator, Undergraduate Program
Room 329 Talbot Lab

Phone: 217-244-8671
Fax: 217-244-0740
Email: gerholdatillinois [dot] edu

Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM