For More Information
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 2013.
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 2019
- Postdoctoral Scholar, Aeronautics and Astronautics, Stanford University, 2020
The focus of my research is to develop control algorithms that allow autonomous systems to safely and intelligently interact with each other and with humans.
- Control Theory
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Dynamical Systems and Estimation
- The IEEE ITSS Best Ph.D. Dissertation Award, First Prize
- Rising Star in EECS, Aerospace and CEE
- First prize for the ITSC Best Student Paper Award
Recent Courses Taught
- AE 100 AD1 (AE 100 AD2, AE 100 AL1, AE 100 ONL) - Intro to Aerospace Engineering
- AE 504 - Optimal Aerospace Systems
- AE 599 NM - Thesis Research