Aerospace Engineering Alumni Board and Aerospace Alumni Strategic Advisory Committee
The mission of the University of Illinois Aerospace Engineering Alumni Board is to advance the standing, reputation, effectiveness, accomplishments, and leadership of the Department and, secondarily, the College of Engineering at the University of Illinois.
Roles of the AE Alumni Board members:
- To offer and maintain communication between the Department of Aerospace Engineering and its alumni.
- Assist the Department in reaching out to high school students to foster their interest in the Aerospace Engineering Department.
- Participate in mentorship opportunities for current students.
- Provide assistance to Aerospace student organizations (assist in projects, student visits/tours, and webinars).
- Support student groups and courses in the curriculum by presenting “state of industry” or technical lectures.
President: Tracy Elving BS ‘85, 3P Excellence Consulting LLC
Vice President: Tom Penn BS ‘85, Cardiac Science
Erik L.Antonsen BS ’97, MS ’01, PhD ’04, MD ’09, NASA
Michael Burghardt BS ‘85, Boeing
Robert Feconda BS ‘81, Tiger Innnovations
Mike Hopkins BS ‘92, NASA
Alex Kosmala MS '90, Sr. VP of Energy & Construction at LB Foster
Andrea Lackey BS ‘06, IRIS Technology Corporation
James B. Mocarski BS ‘89, Consultant
Bill Norby, BS ’85, MS ’89, The Boeing Company
Chris Raymond BS ‘86, Boeing
Aerospace Alumni Strategic Advisory Committee
Catherine M. Beck, BS ’16, Northrop Grumman
Kevin J. Burns, BS ‘18, Boeing
Alexander W. Case, BS ’16, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
Michael S. Miller, BS ’16, Raytheon
Parth S. Patel, BS ’15 GE, Aviation
Matthew H. Schonert, BS ’13, MS ’16, Boeing
James W. Toothaker, BS ’15, Rockwell-Collins
Kelsey R. White, BS ’16, Boeing
Meghana Veeramachaneni, BS ‘18, Boeing
Steven Macenski, BS ’17, Samsung Research
Moiz Vahora, BS ’17, MS ’19, Boeing
Ashley Stahulak, BS ’19, Boeing
Charlie Rovin, BS ’20, Moog Inc
John Alaimo, BS ’12, MS ’19, Boeing
Samantha Paige, BS ’19, Boeing