|Friday, October 6
Open Session of the AE Alumni Board Meeting
8:00am - 11:45am
Electrical & Computer Engineering Building, Room 3002
Join the AE Alumni Advisory Board for breakfast and an open session with news from the department and the alumni advisory groups.
- 8:00am - Continental Breakfast
- 8:30am – Welcome and Department Overview
- 9:15am – Undergrad Curriculum Committee
- 9:45am – New Faculty/Staff Introductions
- Corporate Relations Update
- 11:15 am – AE Alumni Advisory Group Report Outs
|AE Annual Tailgate
Lot 31 (across from Grange Grove)
Join the AE department as we celebrate Illini football. The tent is located in Lot 31 across from Grange Grove. This year's tailgate will be exclusive to AE alumni, their guests, faculty, staff and students.
Kickoff Time: 7:00pm
The department is offering two discounted seating options this year for the football game.
- Priority seating in section 125 is available for alumni and their guests at a cost of $65 per ticket. These tickets will be seated with other AE alumni and will be distributed by the department the week of the game. There are a limited number of tickets still available. To purchase tickets email email@example.com.
- General Seating discounted tickets will also be available this year at a cost of $33 per ticket. These tickets will not be seated with other alumni. Location will be determined at the time of purchase. Tickets will be distributed by athletics.
|Saturday, October 7
9:00 am | Campus Instructional Facility, Fourth Floor
Join the department for brunch before morning activities begin.
Talbot and OPEL Tours
10:00 am | Starting at Talbot Laboratory
Talbot Laboratory and the Optical Engineering and Physics Laboratory (OPEL) will be open for self-guided tours of the new facilities including the UAV laboratory, the Laboratory for Advanced Space Systems at Illinois, the composites laboratory and the CF3D printing laboratory in OPEL.
After the Talbot and OPEL Tours are complete you can continue on with a tour of the engineering campus led by an engineering student. If you haven't been on campus for a while you won't want to miss this walking tour for a look at all changes the engineering campus has undergone and relive your Illinois experience.
To attend any of these events or to request disability accommodations, please email Courtney McLearin at firstname.lastname@example.org