Engineering Minors and Campus Minors

  • A student needs to formally declare a minor by filling out a form and turning it in at 206 Engineering Hall.
  • Information on minors is available at the College of Engineering and at the campus.
  • Note for Computer Science Minor: Aerospace will allow for CS 357 Numerical Methods I to substitute for the AE 370 requirement.
  • Note for Mathematics Minor: credit for MATH 415 Applied Linear Algebra will not be allowed if it is taken after MATH 225, starting in Fall 2003. To get credit for MATH 415 it should be taken instead of MATH 225 (2 hours of 415 will count in place of 225 and 1 hour will count as Technical Elective).